Check out our free Warriors vs Grizzlies prop picks for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Saturday, March 18th
- Betting Odds: MEM -2, GS +109 | MEM -130 O/U 233.5
Warriors vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: MEM -2
- Memphis has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Memphis has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Memphis has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Memphis is 6-4 vs the spread.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-110)
- Through 47 games, Bane has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.6% of the time.
- Desmond Bane has remained below 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Desmond Bane scored 21 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Tyus Jones Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing at home, Tyus Jones has averaged 10.7 points per game.
- Tyus Jones has gone over 15.5 points 15 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.
- For the season, Tyus Jones is averaging 10.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Xavier Tillman Sr. Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Xavier Tillman Sr. has outscored 9.5 points in just 23.1% of his games at home.
- Through 50 games, Tillman Sr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 24.0% of the time.
- When playing at home, Xavier Tillman Sr. has averaged 6.4 points per game.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 17.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 52 games, Jackson Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.8% of the time.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has gone over 20.5 points 16 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 31.25%.