Check out our free Warriors vs Grizzlies prop picks for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Thursday, March 9th
- Betting Odds: GS -2.5, GS -140 | MEM +117 O/U 235.5
Warriors vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: GS -2.5
- Golden State has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Golden State is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Golden State has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Golden State is 3-2 vs the spread.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-105)
- When playing at home, Desmond Bane has averaged 20.8 points per game.
- Desmond Bane has remained below 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Desmond Bane has failed to surpass 23.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.52%.
Xavier Tillman Sr. Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- In his most recent game, Xavier Tillman Sr. scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Xavier Tillman Sr. has failed to surpass 11.5 points 37 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 92.5%.
- When playing at home, Xavier Tillman Sr. has averaged 6.0 points per game.
Donte DiVincenzo Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Through 56 games, DiVincenzo has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.5% of the time.
- Donte DiVincenzo has failed to surpass 10.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.76%.
- For the season, Donte DiVincenzo is averaging 9.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Dillon Brooks Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Dillon Brooks has outscored 13.5 points in just 48.3% of his games at home.
- Dillon Brooks has failed to surpass today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Dillon Brooks has failed to surpass 13.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 66.67%.