Check out our free Warriors vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, March 5th
- Betting Odds: GS -5, GS -200 | LAL +164 O/U 234.5
Warriors vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL +5
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105)
- Dennis Schröder has remained below 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, Dennis Schröder is averaging 12.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Dennis Schröder has failed to surpass 14.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 68.75%.
Troy Brown Jr. Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Troy Brown Jr. scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Troy Brown Jr. has remained below 8.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Troy Brown Jr. has averaged 6.4 points per game.
Malik Beasley Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- In his most recent game, Malik Beasley scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Malik Beasley has averaged 12.8 points per game.
- Malik Beasley has remained below 16.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Stephen Curry is averaging 29.4 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Stephen Curry has gone over 23.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 38 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 73.7% of the time.