Check out our free Warriors vs Mavericks prop picks for this NBA game in Dallas. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Mavericks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks
- Where: Dallas at American Airlines Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 22nd
- Betting Odds: GS -2, GS -133 | DAL +111 O/U 234.0
Warriors vs Mavericks ATS Pick: DAL +2
- Dallas has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Dallas has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Dallas is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Mavericks’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-105)
- Through 64 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.3% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Draymond Green scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Draymond Green has outscored 8.5 points in just 46.7% of his games on the road.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Klay Thompson has outscored 21.5 points in just 37.9% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Klay Thompson has averaged 18.9 points per game.
- Klay Thompson has remained below 21.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 29.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 47 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.2% of the time.
- Stephen Curry has gone over 29.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Stephen Curry has gone over 29.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Donte DiVincenzo Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- In his most recent game, Donte DiVincenzo scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Donte DiVincenzo has failed to surpass 9.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.14%.
- Donte DiVincenzo has failed to surpass today’s prop of 9.5 points in 2 straight games.