Check out our free Warriors vs Spurs prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in San Antonio. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: San Antonio at Alamodome
- Date: Friday, January 13th
- Betting Odds GS -9, GS -364 | SA +288 O/U 244.0
Warriors vs Spurs ATS Pick: SA +9
- San Antonio has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- San Antonio has a 5-0 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- San Antonio has a 8-2 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Spurs’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Jeremy Sochan Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105)
- Jeremy Sochan has outscored 10.5 points in just 38.9% of his games at home.
- Through 36 games, Sochan has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.2% of the time.
- Jeremy Sochan has gone over 10.5 points 17 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 47.06%.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Stephen Curry has outscored 26.5 points in 66.7% of his games on the road.
- Through 27 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 63.0% of the time.
- Stephen Curry has failed to surpass 26.5 points 0 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 0.0%.
Tre Jones Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- For the season, Tre Jones is averaging 13.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 41 games, Jones has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.1% of the time.
- When playing at home, Tre Jones has averaged 14.3 points per game.
Keldon Johnson Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Keldon Johnson is averaging 21.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Keldon Johnson has averaged 22.3 points per game.
- Keldon Johnson has gone over 23.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.71%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!