Check out our free Warriors vs Thunder prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Monday, January 30th
- Betting Odds GS -5, GS -193 | OKC +160 O/U 242.0
Warriors vs Thunder ATS Pick: OKC +5
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Oklahoma City is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-105)
- Josh Giddey has remained below 17.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 44 games, Giddey has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.9% of the time.
- When playing at home, Josh Giddey has averaged 14.9 points per game.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Stephen Curry has gone over 27.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Stephen Curry has averaged 29.8 points per game.
- Through 34 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.8% of the time.
Jalen Williams Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Jalen Williams has gone over 14.5 points 13 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 30.77%.
- Jalen Williams has remained below 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 45 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.9% of the time.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Draymond Green has outscored 7.5 points in 52.6% of his games on the road.
- Draymond Green has gone over 7.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Draymond Green has averaged 8.8 points per game.