Check out our free Warriors vs Thunder prop picks for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Tuesday, March 7th
- Betting Odds: GS -4.5, GS -182 | OKC +150 O/U 242.0
Warriors vs Thunder ATS Pick: GS -4.5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Golden State is 6-4 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Golden State is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Golden State has a 8-1-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Golden State has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-120)
- Klay Thompson has outscored 23.5 points in just 26.1% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Klay Thompson is averaging 22.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Klay Thompson scored 22 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Stephen Curry has gone over 26.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Stephen Curry outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 27 points.
- Stephen Curry has outscored 26.5 points in 70.0% of his games on the road.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Josh Giddey has gone over 17.5 points 27 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 37.04%.
- Through 59 games, Giddey has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.8% of the time.
- When playing at home, Josh Giddey has averaged 15.7 points per game.
Luguentz Dort Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Luguentz Dort has gone over 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Luguentz Dort has failed to surpass 14.5 points 14 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 46.67%.
- Luguentz Dort has outscored 14.5 points in 51.6% of his games at home.