Check out our free Warriors vs Timberwolves prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Minneapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Timberwolves NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Where: Minneapolis at Target Center
- Date: Wednesday, February 1st
- Betting Odds GS -3.5, GS -163 | MIN +136 O/U 238.0
Warriors vs Timberwolves ATS Pick: GS -3.5
- Golden State has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- The Warriors’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- The Warriors’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
Kyle Anderson Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-130)
- Kyle Anderson has remained below 10.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Kyle Anderson scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kyle Anderson has failed to surpass 10.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.41%.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- D’Angelo Russell has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- D’Angelo Russell has failed to surpass 19.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.57%.
- For the season, D’Angelo Russell is averaging 17.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Stephen Curry is averaging 29.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Stephen Curry has gone over today’s prop of 28.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 35 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.0% of the time.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Jaden McDaniels outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 11 points.
- Through 50 games, McDaniels has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.0% of the time.
- Jaden McDaniels has gone over today’s prop of 10.5 points in 2 straight games.