Check out our free Warriors vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Wednesday, February 8th
- Betting Odds: POR -2.5, GS +116 | POR -139 O/U 235.5
Warriors vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: GS +2.5
- Golden State has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Golden State is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Golden State has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Warriors’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
Drew Eubanks Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130)
- Drew Eubanks has gone over 8.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 0.0%.
- Drew Eubanks has remained below 8.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Drew Eubanks has remained below 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Trendon Watford Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Trendon Watford has outscored 7.5 points in just 0.0% of his games at home.
- Through 38 games, Watford has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.9% of the time.
- When playing at home, Trendon Watford has averaged 3.1 points per game.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Klay Thompson has gone over 25.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 42.86%.
- Klay Thompson has remained below 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Klay Thompson has averaged 18.2 points per game.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (+110.0)
- Through 54 games, Poole has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.7% of the time.
- For the season, Jordan Poole is averaging 20.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Jordan Poole scored 21 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.