Check out our free Wizards vs Bucks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Tuesday, January 3rd
- Betting Odds MIL -8, WAS +273 | MIL -346 O/U 228.5
Wizards vs Bucks ATS Pick: WAS +8
- Washington has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Washington has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Wizards have covered the spread in each of their last 5 games.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
Pat Connaughton Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-105)
- Pat Connaughton has outscored 8.5 points in just 22.2% of his games at home.
- Pat Connaughton has remained below 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 20 games, Connaughton has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.0% of the time.
Grayson Allen Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100)
- Grayson Allen has gone over 9.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.94%.
- Grayson Allen has outscored 9.5 points in 55.6% of his games at home.
- Grayson Allen has gone over 9.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 37 games, Kuzma has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.5% of the time.
- Kyle Kuzma has gone over 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Kyle Kuzma has gone over 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Over 33.5 Total Points (+100)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 33.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over today’s prop of 33.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Giannis Antetokounmpo outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 43 points.