Check out our free Wizards vs Kings prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Friday, December 23rd
- Betting Odds SAC -8.5, WAS +305 | SAC -389 O/U 239.0
Wizards vs Kings ATS Pick: SAC -8.5
- Sacramento has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Sacramento has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Sacramento is 8-2 vs the spread.
- Sacramento has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-120)
- For the season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 23.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- De’Aaron Fox has outscored 24.5 points in just 42.9% of his games at home.
- De’Aaron Fox has failed to surpass 24.5 points 9 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Domantas Sabonis is averaging 17.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Domantas Sabonis scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Domantas Sabonis has failed to surpass 19.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.59%.
Keegan Murray Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing at home, Keegan Murray has averaged 15.1 points per game.
- Keegan Murray has gone over 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Keegan Murray has gone over 13.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125)
- Harrison Barnes has gone over 15.5 points 13 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 38.46%.
- Through 30 games, Barnes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.3% of the time.
- Harrison Barnes has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!