Check out our free Wizards vs Lakers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, December 18th
- Betting Odds LAL -4.5, WAS +148 | LAL -180 O/U 234.0
Wizards vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL -4.5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Los Angeles is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 4-1 vs the spread.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-125)
- In his most recent game, Russell Westbrook scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Russell Westbrook has failed to surpass 16.5 points 10 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 58.82%.
- Through 27 games, Westbrook has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.0% of the time.
Patrick Beverley Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-120)
- For the season, Patrick Beverley is averaging 4.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Patrick Beverley has remained below 6.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- When playing at home, Patrick Beverley has averaged 4.8 points per game.
Thomas Bryant Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115)
- Thomas Bryant has gone over 14.5 points 4 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 25.0%.
- Through 14 games, Bryant has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.6% of the time.
- Thomas Bryant has remained below 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Under 31.5 Total Points (-120)
- LeBron James has failed to surpass 31.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 88.24%.
- For the season, LeBron James is averaging 26.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, LeBron James scored 30 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.