Check out our free Wizards vs Pistons prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 1st
- Betting Odds WAS -6.5, WAS -253 | DET +207 O/U 236.5
Wizards vs Pistons ATS Pick: WAS -6.5
- Washington has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Washington has a 5-0 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Wizards have covered the spread in each of their last 6 games.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-120)
- When playing on the road, Kristaps Porzingis has averaged 20.4 points per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis has failed to surpass today’s prop of 21.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Jalen Duren has outscored 10.5 points in just 40.0% of his games at home.
- For the season, Jalen Duren is averaging 8.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Jalen Duren scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Kyle Kuzma has outscored 23.5 points in just 37.0% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Kyle Kuzma has averaged 21.4 points per game.
- For the season, Kyle Kuzma is averaging 21.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 48 games, Ivey has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.1% of the time.
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 15.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.