Check out our free Wizards vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Sunday, March 26th
- Betting Odds: TOR -9.5, WAS +337 | TOR -433 O/U 220.5
Wizards vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -9.5
- Toronto has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Toronto has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Toronto is 6-4 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Toronto is 3-2 vs the spread.
Daniel Gafford Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-130)
- Daniel Gafford has remained below 10.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Daniel Gafford has outscored 10.5 points in just 35.1% of his games on the road.
- Daniel Gafford has failed to surpass 10.5 points 35 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.92%.
Corey Kispert Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Corey Kispert has remained below 13.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Corey Kispert has gone over 13.5 points 15 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 20.0%.
- For the season, Corey Kispert is averaging 10.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Kristaps Porzingis has failed to surpass 24.5 points 28 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.0%.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 23.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- OG Anunoby has outscored 15.5 points in 56.7% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, OG Anunoby outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 17 points.
- For the season, OG Anunoby is averaging 16.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.