Check out our free Wizards vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Wizards vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Washington Wizards at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Monday, February 13th
- Betting Odds: GS -3.5, WAS +135 | GS -161 O/U 233.5
Wizards vs Warriors ATS Pick: WAS +3.5
- Washington has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Wizards are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- Washington has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-105)
- Klay Thompson has remained below 25.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Klay Thompson is averaging 21.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Klay Thompson has outscored 25.5 points in just 41.7% of his games at home.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jordan Poole has gone over 26.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 21.43%.
- When playing at home, Jordan Poole has averaged 20.2 points per game.
- Jordan Poole has outscored 26.5 points in just 25.0% of his games at home.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Kristaps Porzingis has outscored 23.5 points in just 26.1% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Kristaps Porzingis scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 23.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Daniel Gafford Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Daniel Gafford has outscored 10.5 points in just 35.7% of his games on the road.
- Through 53 games, Gafford has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.8% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Daniel Gafford has averaged 9.0 points per game.