- The Broncos (6-5) are coming off a convincing win at home against the Chargers
- The Chiefs (7-4) are riding a 4 game winning streak coming into this game.
- The Broncos had a shocking win against Dallas earlier this season that they will be hoping will turn into a shocker against the Chiefs this Sunday
The 7-4 Kansas City Chiefs will be hosting the 6-5 Denver Broncos in this week 13 AFC West Division rivalry. Right now, the Chiefs lead in all-time games against the Broncos 67-54 leading up to their meeting in this rivalry. The Broncos will be looking for their first win against the Chiefs since September 17th of 2015.
Broncos vs Chiefs Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Where: Kansas City, MO at Arrowhead Stadium
- Date: Sunday December 5th @ 8:20 PM ET
- Betting Odds: Chiefs -9.5 @-118, outright -480 , Broncos +9.5 @-103 , outright +360, O/U 47.5 (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Broncos Preview: Can the Broncos Snap a 6 Year Losing Streak Against the Chiefs?
The Denver Broncos started the season hot with 3 straight wins. Since then, they have had inconsistent play and key players get injured. Since starting 3-0, Denver has gone 3-5, but they had big wins over the Dallas Cowboys and the Los Angeles Chargers in that 8 game span.
HELLUVA W. pic.twitter.com/vrcZyAK16t
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) November 29, 2021
Can the Broncos take the momentum from their win against the Chargers and use it to finally break their losing streak against the Chiefs?
Chiefs Preview: Will the Chiefs Extend Their Domination of The Broncos?
It’s been a pretty strange season for the 7-4 Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes hasn’t looked like the Mahomes from the past 2 Super Bowl runs that the Chiefs have had. But they haven’t done bad, outside of a blowout loss to the Titans earlier in the year. Some of the games that they have won have been closer than what was expected. But the Chiefs are on a 4 game winning streak with one of those being a rout of division rival Las Vegas Raiders.
So can Mahomes get back to his old ways against a team that has never beaten him before?
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
- Denver is currently 6-5 ATS for the season and is 2-9 on the O/U.
- Kansas City is currently 4-7 ATS for the season and is 5-6 on the O/U
Kansas City has won the last 11 meetings against the Broncos, with 6 of those wins being double-digit wins. The Chiefs have yet to be an underdog this season, making their ATS record more alarming. Denver is 2-1 this season ATS as an underdog.
Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Chiefs by 9 (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Broncos vs Chiefs
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Broncos vs Chiefs game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.