- Colts look to continue run of dominance after winning over Bills
- Tom Brady will have to lead Tampa offense
- Colts need this win to keep playoff hopes alive
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are traveling to Lucas Oil Stadium to take on the Indianapolis Colts in a week twelve matchup. The Buccaneers are coming into the game with a 7-3 record. They are coming off of a dominating 30-10 victory against the New York Giants.
The Colts enter the matchup with a record of 6-5. Last week, they surprisingly dominated the Buffalo Bills in a 41-15 win.
Buccaneers vs Colts Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts
- Where: Orchard Park, Highmark Stadium
- Date: November 28, 2021
- Betting Odds: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3 (-110), Indianapolis Colts +3 (-110), Buccaneers Moneyline (-155), Colts Moneyline (+135), Over 52.5 points (-110), Under 52.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Buccaneers Preview: Win Would Further NFC South Gap
The Buccaneers took care of business last week against the Giants in a game they were heavily favored to win. This week, they have a tougher matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. Despite this, it is still not a game they cannot win. The Buccaneers are one of the top teams in the NFC and are looking to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
The Colts have looked great on both sides of the ball at times this season. It will be interesting to see which version of their team shows up against Tampa.
Colts Preview: Need This Win to Keep In AFC South Race
The Colts have really turned things around this year. They began the season with a 1-4 record and since then, have gone on a 5-1 run. They look to improve it to 6-1 this week against the Buccaneers, however, it will not be an easy game to win for the Colts.
They arguably are outmatched by the Buccaneers on both sides of the ball. The odds are very slim for the Colts to pull off the upset in this game and it will take a near-perfect game to accomplish.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
We are picking the Buccaneers to cover the spread and in turn their Moneyline as well. We are also predicting for the over to hit as Indianapolis’s offense has shown great improvement and Tampa Bay has a star-studded offense.
Buccaneers vs Colts Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Buccaneers -3 (-110), Buccaneers Moneyline (-155), Over 52.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Buccaneers vs Colts
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Buccaneers vs Colts game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.