- Dallas is 1-3 in their last 4 games. They also have coaches and players that are out due to COVID.
- New Orleans has lost their last 4 games, including a loss to the Falcons at home on a last-second field goal.
- Both teams have been dealing with injuries to key players throughout the season.
This Thursday night matchup looks to be a make-or-break game for both teams. The Cowboys (7-4) have been dealing with players and coaches being out due to COVID. Star players like Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott have been nursing injuries most of this season. On the other side, The Saints (5-6) have been using backup QB Trevor Siemian since Jameis Winston was injured in their win against the Buccaneers in week 8.
Cowboys vs Saints Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Dallas Cowboys at New Orleans Saints
- Where: New Orleans, LA at Caesars Superdome
- Date: Thursday December 2nd @ 8:20 PM ET
- Betting Odds: Dallas -4, Moneyline -200. Saints +4, Moneyline +175. O/U 47.5 points (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Cowboys Preview: Can Dallas Bounce Back Without Coach McCarthy and Other Key Players?
Mike McCarthy, along with other members of the coaching staff, are going to be out due to COVID for a second straight game. WR Amari Cooper might also miss the Thursday night game, as he is still recovering from his issues with COVID. QB Dak Prescott and RB Ezekiel Elliott are both nursing injuries that will most likely affect their play on the field.
With all this against the Cowboys, can they still bounce back against a struggling Saints team?
Saints Preview: Will New Orleans Playing Taysom Hill at QB Give Them a Win at Home?
The Saints are looking to play Taysom Hill at QB this Thursday in place of Trevor Siemian. Siemian has gone 0-4 since taking over for the injured Jameis Winston. Hill did well as a starter for the Saints when Drew Brees was out with an injury. Hill, during last season, was used in goal-to-go situations as both a QB and RB when Brees was healthy.
Will Taysom Hill’s ability in the QB position help give the Saints a much-needed win in front of the hometown crowd?
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
Dallas is 8-3 ATS this season, they are 6-5 on the O/U, and they are 5-2 as the favorite ATS.
New Orleans is 5-6 ATS this season, they are 6-5 on the O/U, and they are 4-2 as the underdog ATS.
Cowboys vs Saints Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Dallas by 3 (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Cowboys vs Saints
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Cowboys vs Saints game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.