- Packers look to stay atop the NFC North
- Football Team needs to make up ground in the NFC East
- Aaron Rodgers is looking back to his old self
The Washington Football Team is traveling to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers in a week seven matchup. The Football Team is coming into the game with a 2-4 record. Last week, they were dismantled by the Kansas City Chiefs in a tough 31-13 loss. This would have been an enormous victory for the Football Team.
The Packers enter the matchup with a record of 5-1. Last week, they took care of the Chicago Bears in a 24-14 win. Aaron Rodgers looked incredible in the matchup, either throwing or running for every touchdown the Packers had in that game.
Football Team vs Packers Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Washington Football Team at Green Bay Packers
- Where: Green Bay, Lambeau Field
- Date: October 24, 2021
- Betting Odds: Washington Football Team +8 (-110), Green Bay Packers -8 (-110), Football Team Moneyline (+320), Packers Moneyline (-425), Over 48.5 points (-110), Under 48.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Football Team Preview: Need a Bounceback Win
The Football Team has played to their talent level so far this season. There have not been any games that they have won that they shouldn’t have and they have not really lost any games that they shouldn’t have. As a result of this, things do not look promising for them this week.
They are heavy underdogs in this game and likely will not win. The Football Team will need a big bounceback performance from Taylor Heinicke after his showing against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Packers Preview: Must Take Care Of Business
The Green Bay Packers look like one of the best teams in football so far this season. It appeared as if things were going off the rails in Green Bay after their week one loss to the New Orleans Saints, however, the Packers have not lost a game since. As long as we do not see a collapse from Green Bay this week, they should be able to take care of this game relatively easily.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
This is not shaping up to be a very tight game by any means. We predict that the Packers will win the game and cover the eight-point spread. As a result of Washington’s offense being stagnant and the Packers’ defense performing rather well this season, we are predicting the under.
Football Team vs Packers Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Packers -8 (-110), Green Bay Moneyline (-425), Under 48.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Football Team vs Packers
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Football Team vs Packers game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.