- The Giants (4-7) are coming off a shocking win against the Eagles last Sunday
- The Dolphins (5-7) are on a 4 game winning streak, including a huge win against the Ravens in that stretch.
- Both teams are barely in the playoff hunt. But with a win, it would help get either team a little closer to a wild card spot.
The Giants come into Miami against the Dolphins in hopes to keep their chances alive for a playoff spot. The Dolphins, who started the season 1-7, looked completely out of the wild card race. But with their recent 4 game winning streak, they have hope to make it in as a wild card team.
Giants vs Dolphins Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: New York Giants at Miami Dolphins
- Where: Miami, FL at Hard Rock Stadium
- Date: Sunday December 5th @ 1 PM ET
- Betting Odds: Dolphins -3, Moneyline -155. Giants +3, Moneyline +135. O/U 42 points (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Giants Preview: Will the Giants Build Off Of Their Sunday Win Against Eagles?
The Giants record doesn’t look good at first glance. But they have played close games in some of their losses, and against good teams. The Giants need to win this game if they want to have any hope of getting into the playoffs. New York has gotten some key players back from being injured, but now have other key players listed as questionable going into this match-up.
Will New York be healthy enough to come this Sunday to defeat Miami?
Dolphins Preview: Can the Dolphins Keep Winning for a Chance at an AFC Wild Card Spot?
The Dolphins came into this season as one of the two AFC teams that were expected to win the division. But they had a terrible start to the season, only winning 1 game in their first 8 games. But now the Dolphins have new life in them. They have won 4 straight and have Tua back in as QB. Miami needs this win to keep up with the other AFC teams in the wild card race.
Will Miami have another dominating performance at home against New York this Sunday?
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
The Giants are 6-5 ATS this season, they are 3-7 with 1 push on the O/U, and they are 6-4 ATS as an underdog this season.
The Dolphins are 6-5 with 1 push ATS this season, they are 5-7 on the O/U, and they are 2-2 ATS as a favorite this season.
Giants vs Dolphins Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Dolphins by 6 (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Giants vs Dolphins
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Giants vs Dolphins game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.