- Jaguars may want to tank this game after a win over Buffalo
- Colts can still make a run at the AFC South
- Will Jacksonville carry on their win streak
The Jacksonville Jaguars are traveling to Lucas Oil Stadium to take on the Indianapolis Colts in a week ten matchup. The Jaguars are coming into the game with a 2-6 record. They are coming off of arguably the biggest upset of the entire season as they took down the Buffalo Bills in a defensive battle. Almost everyone not affiliated with the Jaguars had them counted out coming into the game, however, once again they find themselves as underdogs against the Colts.
The Colts also enter the matchup with a record of 4-5. Last week, they were the victors of a shootout with the Jets. They won the game by a final score of 45-30.
Jaguars vs Colts Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
- Where: Foxborough, Gillette Stadium
- Date: November 14, 2021
- Betting Odds: Jacksonville Jaguars +10 (-110), Indianapolis Colts -10 (-110), Jaguars Moneyline (+360), Colts Moneyline (-490), Over 47.5 points (-105), Under 47.5 points (-115) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Jaguars Preview: Game To Lose
The Jaguars, had their best win of the year against the Buffalo Bills last week. This is something that many are writing off as a complete fluke as the Bills are one of the top teams in teh league and the Jags are fighting to get a top pick in this year’s draft.
There are not many ways that the Jags can win this game, however, if they are able to play the level of defense that they did against the Bills, they could easily cover the spread if not pull off another big upset.
Colts Preview: Must-Win Game
The Colts are in the perfect spot right now to sneak their way into the playoffs as division champions of the AFC South. It is predicted that the Titans will fall off of a cliff with the loss of Derrick Henry, however, the Colts will have to almost win out to catch the Titans. They have the perfect opponent to get it started with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
We are picking the Colts to cover the spread and in turn their Moneyline as well. They should be able to easily take care of the Jaguars as long as their offense does not fall victim to the same fate as the Bills. With the Jags having one of the worst offenses in the league, the Colts will not be able to score enough for the over to hit and because of this, we are taking the under.
Jaguars vs Colts Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Colts -10 (-110), Colts Moneyline (-490), Under 45 points (-115) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Jaguars vs Colts
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Jaguars vs Colts game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.