Here is my 2021 Power Rankings as we wind down to the start of the season.
NFC Power Rankings
- LA Rams
- Tampa Bay Bucs
- Green Bay Packers
- San Francisco 49’ers
- Washington Football Team
- Dallas Cowboys
- Arizona Cardinals
- Seattle Seahawks
- New Orleans Saints
- Minnesota Vikings
- Atlanta Falcons
- Chicago Bears
- NY Giants
- Carolina Panthers
- Philadelphia EaglesDetroit Lions
- Washington Football Team- yes they are first in the weakest division in the NFC.Head coach Ron Rivera gets all the credit for respectability,
- Dallas Cowboys- A healthy Dak Prescott all season could mean first in the NFC East.
- New York Giants- this is a medicare team and a coaching change could happen if they falter.
- Philadelphia Eagles- New coach in Nick Sirianni and QB in Jalen Hurts brings hope.
- Los Angeles Rams- Mathew Stafford has a ton of pressure as the new quarterback. Expectations are high for the fan base.
- San Francisco 49’ers- This may be too high to finish 2nd. When does Trey Lance get his chance?
- Arizona Cardinals- The offense is good enough but when do they reach potential? Coach Kingsbury can’t do the same thing and expect different results.
- Seattle Seahawks- It’s a rebuild and Russell Wilson wants out.
- Green Bay Packers- Maybe or not. Depends on the Rodgers situation.
- Minnesota Vikings- Decent team but oddity is Mike Zimmer makes the playoffs in the odd numbered years. Could it be?
- Chicago Bears- Fans are giddy with Justin Fields in the waiting room. Ryan Pace at GM has been underwhelming.
- Detroit Lions- This is where bad endings happen but Jared Goff is out to change that.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers- No changes in off season. Don’t mess with success.
- New Orleans Saints- Who got the keys from Brees? Is it Tayson Hill or Jameis Winston? Either gets some talent to work with.
- Atlanta Falcons- new regime is in charge and that could help Matt Ryan.
- Carolina Panthers- It all points to if Christian McCaffrey comes back healthy from injury.