- Cowboys Look to Maintain Their Lead of the NFC East
- Raiders Look to Possibly Jump Chargers With Win
- Both Teams Look to Bounce Back After Poor Performances Last Week
The Las Vegas Raiders are traveling to AT&T Stadium to take on the Dallas Cowboys in a week twelve matchup. The Raiders are coming into the game with a 5-5 record. They are coming off of a very ugly 32-13 loss against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Cowboys enter the matchup with a record of 7-3. Last week, they were shut down by the Kansas City Cheifs in a 19-9 loss.
Raiders vs Cowboys Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Las Vegas Raiders at Dallas Cowboys
- Where: Orchard Park, Highmark Stadium
- Date: November 25, 2021
- Betting Odds: Las Vegas Raiders +7 (-115), Dallas Cowboys -7 (-105), Raiders Moneyline (+240), Cowboys Moneyline (-305), Over 51 points (-120), Under 51 points (-120) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Raiders Preview: Would Be A Great Win to Help Their Playoff Odds
The Raiders did not help their playoff odds last week in their demoralizing loss to the Bengals. While Cincinnati has a very talented team this year, the Raiders were completely dominated on both sides of the ball. This week, they have a tougher matchup against the Dallas Cowboys.
Cowboys Preview: Need This Win to Keep NFC East Off Their Backs
The Cowboys at times have looked like one of the best teams in football. However, there are also weeks in which they do not look like a true playoff-contending team. The Raiders will not be an easy opponent for them. The Raiders are a very inconsistent team and can hang with some of the best in the league on any given week. It will be interesting to see not only how the Raiders respond to their loss last week, but also if the Cowboys’ offense can get back on the right track. Against the Chiefs, their defense did more than enough to win them their game, however, the offense was ground to a halt.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
We are picking the Cowboys to cover the spread and in turn their Moneyline as well. As of now, the Cowboys are still a better team than the Raiders. We are also predicting for the under to hit while we see Dallas’ offense having a bounceback week, the Raiders do not have enough offensive firepower for the over to hit.
Raiders vs Cowboys Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Cowboys -7 (-110), Cowboys Moneyline (-305), Under 51 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Raiders vs Cowboys
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Raiders vs Cowboys game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.