SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PICKS
Sunday Night Football schedule, time, TV channel
This is the 13th straight season that Sunday Night Football is on NBC and is usually is well viewed. Al Michaels and Cris Collingsworth return to be the broadcast lead every Sunday evening and Michele Tofoya will handle the sideline duties. Terry McAulay will serve as rules analyst.
We will bring you our thoughts on each of the Sunday Night games in the NFL with our picks and predictions. Be sure to look for each one and begin making some money.
Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
We will be watching two teams that were hoping to defend their conference title but now they are each taking steps backwards. Quarterbacks Jared Goff and Mitchell Trubisky have been awful for the most part. In this contest look for Chicago to handle the o-line of the Rams. I don’t like either team nor do I trust them to put forth the effort. Taking the home team to cover at home as Goff is slightly better than Trubisky this year. Rams -6.
SCHEDULE of SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Sunday, 09/22: Los Angeles Rams @ Cleveland Browns Sunday, 09/29: Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints Sunday, 10/06: Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs Sunday, 10/13: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Los Angeles Chargers Sunday, 10/20: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Sunday, 10/27: Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs Sunday, 11/03: New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, 11/10: Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, 11/17: Chicago Bears @ Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, 11/24: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, 12/01: New England Patriots @ Houston Texans
Sunday, 12/08: Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams
Sunday, 12/15: Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers
Sunday, 12/22: Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears
- Week 1- Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
- We had Packers +3 and WON the bet . Week 2 we picked the Steelers/Patriots game to ply UNDER 51.5. Thanks to the Pittsburgh offense, which was really bad, helped us win this week. WON
- We LOST week 3 as the Falcons prevailed.
- We were winners in Week 4 as we went under 49.5 and the Rams/Browns combined for only 37 points. WON.
- Chiefs proplled us to another WIN.
- Lost big time as Steelers made me look bad LOST
- Dallas Cowboys won easily and I WON the bet.
- WON Packers covered -4
- Oh yeah got Baltimore blitzing New England WON
- Missed last week LOST