- Colts look to bounce back after a Monday Night overtime loss
- Texans need to pick up their second win of the year
- The first meeting of two divisional rivals
The Houston Texans are traveling to Lucas Oil Stadium to take on the Indianapolis Colts in a week six matchup. The Texans are coming into the game with a 1-4 record. Last week, they were defeated by the New England Patriots in overtime. This was one of the more impressive performances we have seen from the Texans this season.
The Colts also enter the matchup with a record of 1-4. Last week, they were in an overtime game against the Baltimore Ravens. The Colts controlled the game through the first half but did not have what it took to hold on. Despite having identical records, this game may end up being one-sided.
Texans vs Colts Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: NFL
- Teams: Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
- Where: Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium
- Date: October 17, 2021
- Betting Odds: Houston Texans +9.5 (-110), Indianapolis Colts -9.5 (-110), Texans Moneyline (+330), Colts Moneyline (-435), Over 42.5 points (-115), Under 42.5 points (-105) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Texans Preview: A Winnable Game
The Texans, are one of the worst teams in the NFL. Despite giving the New England Patriots a very close game last week, that was one of their few games left on the schedule that they had a solid chance of winning.
— Houston Texans (@HoustonTexans) October 13, 2021
However, they have that chance again this week depending on what version of the Colts decide to show up.
Although they have a better record than Indianapolis, the Texans are still big underdogs in this game. With Tyrod Taylor still on the sidelines, although possible, this will still be a very tough game for the Texans to win.
Colts Preview: Must Bounceback After Coming So Close
Although they are 1-4 so far this season, the Colts are a much better team than their record shows. So far, they have had a very tough stretch of games in terms of their opponents. Their losses have come to the Seahawks, Rams, Titans, and Ravens.
This game against the Titans will be their easiest game so far this season, and one that they can easily win. Indianapolis looked great against the Ravens in Monday Night football. They were one big play away from sealing the game, however, that never happened.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This NFL Game
The spread for this game is 9.5 points, which is rather large considering both teams have the same record. However, with how good the Colts looked last week, we are taking the Colts on the spread and the money line.
Neither the Colts nor the Texans have a very talented offense. However, look for this to be the highest-scoring game for the Colts so far this season. Despite the output from Indianapolis, this game will still likely fall under 42.5 points.
Texans vs Colts Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Indianpolis -9.5 (-110), Indianapolis Moneyline (-435), Under 42.5 points (-115) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Texans vs Colts
Use the prop finder below to find all available offerings for this Texans vs Colts game. You can also search for any player to see the props available for an individual.