Unibet has you covered this Super Bowl 55 offering over $500 in free bets after signing up. New players are eligible to receive the exclusive Big Game Weekend Welcome Bundle that includes a free $20 for just signing up, two risk-free $250 bets, and $21 to live bet once the Super Bowl kicks off. To be eligible for this promotion you must be 21 years or older, physically in NJ, IN, and PA, and deposit money in your account after signing up.
There is no better time to sign up and begin gambling with so much out there to bet on. Don’t forget not only do we have Super 55 coming up, but the NBA season is also heating up and the NHL is underway. Unibet also offers great lines on UFC, NCAA basketball, soccer, and tennis.
How to get the Unibet Big Game Weekend Bonus
(Promotion lasts from 12:00 AM January 25th, 2021 – 11:59 PM February 8th, 2021)
- Sign up for a new account at Unibet.com and make a deposit.
- After your deposit Unibet will apply $20 to your account.
- You can now make two $250 risk-free bets. If these bets lose, Unibet will deposit the money directly back into your account.
Once the Chiefs vs Buccaneers game kicks off you will then be able to live bet the additional $21 that was deposited in your account by Unibet.
With Unibet, you can bet on just about anything you can think of. Unibet is currently offering 312 different bets on this upcoming Super Bowl.
Unibet Super Bowl Odds
- Chiefs -3.5 (+100) Chiefs moneyline (-175) O/U 56.5 (-110)
- Buccaneers +3.5 (-121) Buccaneers moneyline (+143) O/U 56.5 (-110)
Unibet Super Bowl Prop Bets to check out
Super Bowl MVP
- Patrick Mahomes (+100) won Super Bowl MVP last year.
- Tom Brady (+210) four super bowl MVPs.
- Tyreek Hill (+1200) 13 receptions 269 yards and three touchdowns in week 12 against Tampa Bay.
- Travis Kelce (+1300) led all tight ends with 1,416 receiving yards.
- Leonard Fournette (+2500) scored a touchdown in the NFL Championship game against Green Bay.
- Mike Evans (+3000) had two touchdowns in week 12 against Kansas City.
Dark Horse MVP
- Devin White (+4100) White has been a major difference-maker on the defensive side of the ball for Tampa Bay. White will need to have a big game for the Bucs to stop the high-flying Chiefs offense.
Will there be a successful two-point conversion attempt?
- Yes (+200)
- No (-305)
Coin Toss Outcome
- Heads (-103)
- Tails (-106)
Will the final play of the game be a quarterback kneel?
- Yes (-200)
- No (+159)
What to consider ahead of the Super Bowl
- The Chiefs defeated the Buccaneers 27-24 in week 12 in Tampa Bay.
- Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes are 2-2 when facing off head to head.
- Tom Brady is playing in his 10th Super Bowl already having six rings.
- Patrick Mahomes has never lost a Super Bowl.
- The Super Bowl will be played at Raymond James Stadium, the home stadium of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- The AFC has won four out of the last five Super Bowls.
- AFC teams are 2-0 when playing in a Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium.
Ultimately the expectations are that this is going to be a Super Bowl to remember. Tom Brady has been here many times before and has had plenty of success when it counts. Is it time for Tom Brady to officially be dethroned by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes? Brady has been doubted time and time again, but at age 43 will he continue to be able to defy father time?
With all of this excitement and an unbelievable promotion you definitely won’t want to sit on the sidelines and miss out. Be sure to sign up for your Unibet account here at and claim up to $541 after your initial deposit while it lasts.