Fantasy sports enthusiasts, meet ThriveFantasy, a platform that offers a unique spin on Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS). Catering especially to newcomers and casual fans, ThriveFantasy offers prop-based contests that bring a breath of fresh air to the industry. But how does it fare when it comes to user experience, bonuses, and other features? Here’s a detailed ThriveFantasy review.
- Established: 2016
- Services: Daily Fantasy Sports
- Available In: 30+ states in the U.S.
- Payment Methods: PayPal, eCheck, Credit Card, PrizeOut, Bank Account
- Owner: Adam Weinstein (click the link to listen to our podcast with Adam)
Pros and Cons
Thrive Fantasy Pros
- Aesthetically Pleasing, Easy-to-Use Interface: Whether you’re on mobile or desktop, the interface is clean and easy to navigate.
- Variety of Markets Including eSports: ThriveFantasy isn’t just limited to traditional sports like NFL, MLB, and NBA. It includes eSports too.
- Easy to Play for Beginners: With only 20 players to choose from in the player pool, setting up your lineup is straightforward.
- Limited Promotions: Aside from the new-user sign-up bonus, other promotions are sparse.
- Lack of Banking Options: While you have some basic options, more variety would be welcome.
- Limited Contest Types: It does have a unique prop-based approach, but the platform could benefit from offering more contest types.
Thrive Fantasy Bonus & Promos
New users at ThriveFantasy can receive a 100% deposit bonus up to $100, subject to a 4x playthrough requirement. At this time, there’s no no-deposit or risk-free bet offer.
Bonus Code: Contact Us
Sign Up Link: Contact Us
Mobile Experience at Thrive
Rated 9/10, the mobile experience is excellent. The app is available on both iOS and Android and mirrors the desktop’s user-friendly design.
Payments are quite streamlined with methods like PayPal, eCheck, and Credit Card. However, the platform could benefit from adding more options. Deposits instantly hit your account with a maximum limit of $1,000.
Customer support is somewhat limited, mainly available via email. Social media seems to be another avenue but is not officially stated.
How ThriveFantasy Works
In Traditional contests, users pick 10 players and two reserves from a pool of 20 players. Points are scored by correctly choosing the prop bets related to the players you select.
This format pits one player against another in a statistical category, and you score points by picking the one who will outperform the other.
Here, you can choose from 2-4 players across different sports and make predictions. The entry fee can range from $1-$200. You win by getting all legs of your predictions correct, with winnings increasing in multiplier fashion.
Should You Play at ThriveFantasy?
Absolutely. It caters to both the casual and hardcore fantasy sports fan. While it may lack some features found on more established platforms, it makes up for it with its user-friendly design and unique game types.