Man City vs Chelsea will make for a nice lunchtime watching of the top two team in the table for the Premier League on Saturday, January 15 .
Every time these teams meet it is a low scoring affair with no more than three goals score in it entirety. Three of the last five fixtures have been that way.
Let’s hope both teams re COVID free for this important event as Man City leads Chelsea by ten points in the table. The projected starters are:
Man City Predicted Lineup – Ederson, Cancelo, Laporte, Aké, Dias, De Bruyne, Silva, Rodri, Grealish, Sterling & Gündoğan
Chelsea Predicted Lineup – Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, Silva, Alonso, Kanté, Jorginho, Mount, Lukaku, Havertz & Ziyech.
Man City vs Chelsea Betting Trends & Stats
– Man City sits in first place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 17-2-2 record (53 points) and a plus-40 goal differential.
– Chelsea sits in second place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 12-7-2 record (43 points) and a plus-29 goal differential.
– Man City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Chelsea is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Chelsea is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Man City.
Need help betting soccer? check out KnupSports
Man City vs Chelsea Prediction
Manchester City 2-0 Chelsea
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!