MLS Power Rankings are not easy to do at anytime. however, we will give out some after Week 2 of the MLS season.
- Philadelphia Union– They may have lost to Inter Miami but this is the best team in the league. Daniel Gazdag has two goals and two assists to led the Revolution. The next fixture is at home against the Chicago Fire.
- Seattle Sounders– led by Jordan Morris with three goals, the Sounders are pretty solid. They next travel to FC Cincinnati for a fixture on Saturday.
- LAFC– They jettisoned up to a 3-0 lead against the Timbers and then took their foot off the gas. It was still a win. Next up is New England Revolution.
- Orlando City– FC Cincinnati and Orlando City SC played to a scoreless tie. They got the point.
- Austin FC– With a striker like Maxi Urriti, this team will soar. Next contest is at Real Salt Lake.
- St. Louis City SC – It’s difficult to place this expansion team. I will give them this high ranking on the strength of their two victories. Lowen and Klauss have led.
- Inter Miami– some of the same thoughts. They just beat Union and deserve some respect for that.
- Nashville SC– They marched into Red Bull Arena and came out with a win. That is impactful.
- FC Dallas-Two goals for Jesús Ferreira against the Galaxy and they have three points. Off to a good start.
- Columbus Crew– Considered them for a few spots better but honored some squads that haven’t gotten accolades, so I did it early in season. Relying on Lucas Zelarayán and Cucho Hernández to carry them through.
- New York Red Bulls a scoreless draw with Nashville hurts.
- New England Revolution once really good, now mediocre
- NYFC a draw with the worst team in the league.
- Atlanta United
- LA Galaxy this team will get better
- Portland Timbers
- Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota United
- San Jose Earthquakes
- Sporting KC
- CF Montreal
- DC United
- Minnesota United
- Toronto FC
- Vancouver Whitecaps
- Houston Dynamo struggling for another season
- Colorado Rapids
- Charlotte FC
- Chicago Fire- points are difficult to get. Again.