Philadelphia Eagles Betting Odds for 2020
- Total Wins Over/Under 8.5
- Conference Odds – 11-1
- Super Bowl Odds- 24-1
The Eagles have been around since 1933 when a franchise was purchased for $2500. Greasy Neale coached the team for 10 years and they had their first success in 1943. Several members of that team went on to join the NFL Hall of Fame.The next three seasons they finished on second place.
A new coach, Buck Shaw, and a new quarterback, Norm Van Brocklin, burst onto the scene in 1958 and the Eagles went 10-2 and beat the Packers for the NFL championship. In 1961 they came up a bit short and then had a long drought of not making it to the playoffs.
In 1978, the tem began success under coach Dick Vermeil and that last for several years.
In Super Bowl XV the Eagles lost to the Oakland Raiders. The club was NFL Eastern champs in 1988 and continued dominance through the 1993 season.
In 1999, Andy Reid was hired as head coach and molded the team into a perennial powerhouse that continues to last today. Reid was there 14 seasons which is the longest tenure for a Philadelphia Eagles coach. Chip Kelly succeeded him in 2013.
Front Office Personnel
- Jeffrey Lurie Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Don Smolenski President
- Aileen Dagrosa Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Doug Pederson Head Coach
All-Time Record Holders
- Passing Leader: Donovan McNabb 2,801/4,746, 32,873 yds, 216 TD
- Rushing Leader: LeSean McCoy 1,461 att, 6,792 yds, 44 TD
- Receiving Leader: Harold Carmichael 589 rec, 8,978 yds, 79 TD
- Donovan McNabb 5 1999–2009
- 2013 Steve Van Buren 15 1944–51
- Brian Dawkins 20 1996–2008
- Tom Brookshier 40 1953–61
- Pete Retzlaff 44 1956–66
- Chuck Bednarik 60 1949–62
- Al Wistert 70 1944–51
- Reggie White 92 1985–92
- Jerome Brown 99 1987–91
Philadelphia Eagles Betting- Looking at the Numbers
Carson Wentz was really good last year as he completed 65% of his passes for 27 touchdowns with 4039 yards with seven interceptions. This season he will have his top two receivers, Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson, returning and that will help the offense.
He also has Dallas Goedert and Zach Ertz as targets from the tight end position, Jordan Howard and Miles Sanders will vie for a start on this team as the primary running back.
Regular Season Schedule