Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds for 2020
- Total Wins Over/Under – 9.5
- Conference Odds – +160
- Super Bowl Odds- 16-1
In 1976, the Buccaneers joined the National Football League and was placed in the AFC West. Since they are on the east coast, that was changed the next season to the NFC Central. Businessman Tom McCloskey was the first owner of the franchise but financial issues made him sell the team to Hugh Culverson.
In 1995, upon the death of Culverson, Malcolm Glazer bought the team for $195 million. Since that time several members of his family have joined the front office to help run the team.
In 2002, Tampa Bay Bucs won their only Super Bowl with a victory in XXXVII. They have been champions of their division six times and in their 44 year history have played over 700 regular with postseason appearances ten times
Front Office Personnel
- Owner- Bryan Glazer
- President and Owner- Darci Glazer Kassewit
- General Manager/Owner – Ed Glazer
- Owner/Co-Chairman – Joel Glazer
- Head Coach – Bruce Arians
Single Season Record Holders
- Jameis Winston, passing: 5,109 yards in 2019
- Doug Martin, rushing: 1454 yards in 2012
- Keyshawn Johnson, receiving: 1266 yards in 2001
- Derrick Brooks 55 1995–08
- Lee Roy Selmon 63 1976–84
- Warren Sapp 99 1995-03
Buccaneers Betting- Looking at the Numbers
Tom Brady is the new quarterback and Jameis Winston is not. That would have been a great move 5-10 years ago but not now. Brady has arm strength but seems to have a sloe fading star.
The running back and receiving situation is not conducive to winning games. The decent defense will help.
Regular Season Schedule